Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dance Mix '90

I had been looking for an opportunity to post this, and what better time to do so then for my birthday?

A special album, a delectabley stinky cheese mix from the past.
You got Dance Mix '92 back here, but now it is time for...

DANCE MIX '90!

Released by Much Music in 1990, this cassette will be a rare find for anyone that didn't grow up in Canada in the late 80s/early 90s.
Sure, it was also available on CD, but you need that cassette fuzz for the true party rocking experience.




1 Roxette - The Look
2 Soul II Soul - Keep On Movin'
3 Sybil - Don't Make Me Over
4 Milli Vanilli - Girl You Know It's True
5 Black Box - Ride On Time
6 Inner City - Big Fun
7 Exposé - What You Don't Know
8 Company B - Fascinated
9 Bardeux - I Love To Bass
10 Rick Astley - She Wants To Dance With Me
11 Shana - I Want You
12 Donna Summer - This Time I Know It's For Real
13 Neneh Cherry - Kisses On The Wind
14 Yaz - Situation
15 Erasure - A Little Respect
16 Figures On A Beach - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
17 Depeche Mode - Strange Love
18 Stephen Tin Tin Duffy - Kiss Me


Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Caitlyn Don't tell anyone I got a soft spot for all this......A true find : ))

    Luv,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Caitlyn!

    (it still counts because I only read the facebook message today, therefore my wishes are not late!)

    ReplyDelete