Wednesday, January 27, 2016

MP3 blog 2016/01/17

blog 2016/1/27 - a little bit of samba time

stock up on jerky:  http://thetastates.com/mp3s/blog/blog20160127.zip


Adam Port - E Sound Edit:  Get this groove.

Alias - Crimson Across It ft Doseone
Alias - Gold cLOUDDEAD Skiez:  The 2014 album Pitch Black Prism didn't quite grab me, but I was in to these two.

Alice Glass - Stillbirth:  Yeah OK she's still got it.

All Dogs - That Kind Of Girl:  Oooo I love this track from Kicking Every Day.

Boyfriend - Same:  Deepcore.

Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr - Gone:  All about that whistle, baby.  Take notes, Hot Chip.

Gallant - Weight In Gold (On Planets Remix):  The bass, the horns, the vocals: total package.

Glass Animals - Gooey (Love Taps Remix):  Oh this one is hot right here.

Hannah Cohen - Lilacs (Hidden Fees Remix):  Like finding a b-side from The Sundays on a warm Saturday morning.

Hermitude - Ukiyo:  Oooh this is hot + sexy.

Koloto - Life in Clay:  Hot clicks oh my I'm all about this.

Natalie Prass - My Baby Don't Understand Me
Natalie Prass - Violently
Natalie Prass - Your Fool:  Chalk it up to my failure as a human being in 2015 that I did not listen to the stunningly power slef-titled album from Prass until now.  This is what I always dreamed all "Adult Contemporary" could sound like.  Dramatic, powerful, and utterly charming.  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

The Mynabirds - Wildfire:  Close it out with this excellent pop number from Lovers Know.



THIS WEEK'S TRACKS

Adam Port - E Sound Edit
Alias - Crimson Across It ft Doseone
Alias - Gold cLOUDDEAD Skiez
Alice Glass - Stillbirth
All Dogs - That Kind Of Girl
Boyfriend - Same
Dale Earnhardt Jr Jr - Gone
Endamisi Salamisi - Ho Lotta Slap
Gallant - Weight In Gold (On Planets Remix)
Glass Animals - Gooey (Love Taps Remix)
Hannah Cohen - Lilacs (Hidden Fees Remix)
Hermitude - Ukiyo
Koloto - Life in Clay
Natalie Prass - My Baby Don't Understand Me
Natalie Prass - Violently
Natalie Prass - Your Fool
The Mynabirds - Wildfire



Stay on top of everything new at http://djcpi.blogspot.com

More info:
DJ mixes
Blog archives
CPI fan page

Buy Me Books
(US version)
Friend me on Last.FM to see what I am listening to
Fan-made Spotify playlists

Enjoy!
~CPI

No comments:

Post a Comment